Service & Maintenance
Sauna-tech is committed to providing all our clients with after sales back-up and breakdown service. While all products are covered by warranty, except consumables it is essential for you to have access to our service engineers in the event of product breakdown or failure.
We cover the whole UK, and have engineers in the South of England South East and North of England and we carry out a full compliment of work from full installation to product breakdown service and on going service contract work.
Visits per year 1 piece of equipment 2 pieces of equipment 3 pieces of equipment Bronze1 Silver 2 Gold 3
Please contact us giving your area in the UK for a quote:
- Bronze Contract 1 x visit per year
- Silver Contract 2 x visits per year Recommended for Commercial Clients
- Gold Contract 3 x visits per year Recommended for Commercial Clients
Service Visit Includes
- Travel to site
- Full service and inspection of equipment on agreed date(s). Sauna must be switched off so the stove can be thoroughly checked and elements metered
- Service reports on all equipment
- Replacement parts covered by warranty
- Our Service engineers carry a full range of spares
- Staff training can be given during the service visit if required (£38.00 per hour) if extra time is required
- Service calls outside of the agreement and pre arranged dates by arrangement
- Parts requiring replacement through mis, use or abuse Quote will be given
- Replacement parts not covered by warranty (quote will be given by engineer)
The benefits of the Sauna-Tech Service Package:
- Limited shut down time
- Direct contact with David Hughes ( chief engineer) for Sauna Steam Installations
- 24 hour response( if you have a service contract)
- Service sheets for Health and Safety
- Quotations for refurbishment work i.e. new benches/ stove generator etc
Once you have selected your preferred contract we will contact you to schedule the arranged dates for the visits. During the service visit the engineer will be on hand to provide advice and instruction on the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
One off Service visits for clients who have decided not to have an annual service contract, we still feel its important that your equipment receives a regular check so we offer a one off service visit for a fixed fee. Our normal working hours are from 8.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday. If required we can arrange to call outside of these times. Please see our Trading Terms.